L’Anse Township Park
Located 2 Miles North of L’Anse, MI
30 Sites for Tents and RVs
Lake Superior View Sites
Park Policies and Rules
- L’Anse Township Park property includes the park office, playground, pavilion, campground, dump station, dock, waterfront, gazebo, beach area, and trails.
- It is the responsibility of all users of the park to inform themselves of all park policies and rules.
- Park administrators have the authority to enforce all park policies and rules. Violations of policies and/or rules may result in expulsion from the park or other enforcement action.
- For activities or situations not covered by these policies and rules, please contact the park staff at (906) 524-6985 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check-in time begins at 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out time is 12:00 noon.
- Quiet time beings at 10:00 p.m.
- Waterfront, pavilions, and gazebo close at dusk.
- Visitors are welcome in the park between 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- An adult must accompany and stay with children under 6 using the restrooms and playground at all times.
- Fires are not permitted in the park except in designated fire pits and grills.
- Camping is permitted on designated sites only.
- Put all rubbish in provided dumpster.
- The speed limit in the park is 10 mph.
- Keep your pet on a leash and do not leave them unattended.
- No pets near the restrooms or playground area.
- When your pet poops, you scoop!
- Disrespectful, vulgar, or profane language anywhere on L’Anse Township Park property will not be tolerated. Violations may result in expulsion from the park or other enforcement action.
- Disturbances of other campers’ outdoor experience, day or night, with unreasonable noise or activities is prohibited.
- Disturbance of other campers during quiet time (10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.) with noise that can be heard beyond the campsite producing the noise is strictly prohibited. Violation of this policy may result in expulsion from the park or other enforcement action.
- Destruction or damage of any type to park property may result in expulsion from the park as well as the pursuit of reimbursement for damages or other enforcement action.
- Fireworks and sky lanterns are strictly prohibited.
- No devices that discharge projectiles either by air, explosive substance, or any other force are allowed on park property.